CARLISLECHRYSLER NATIONALS 2OO2 VENDOR SOUGHT!!

CARLISLECHRYSLER NATIONALS 2OO2 VENDOR SOUGHT!!

There was a vendor at the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals who was selling
decorative chrysler liscense plates with the various years in the center and
the chrysler emblem off to the left,as usual when you need something you can
never locate it,and I just could not find his area.Does anyone have an idea
who this vendor is and how I could contact him???I would love to get a plate
for my 1964 Imperial.Thanks Guys for your help in advance!!     Gerard
Jurosky-1964 Crown sedan