57-58 IMP lug nuts & wheels.

Dick Bachman asked me:

What is the lug-nut pattern on the 57-58 IMPS ........... thanks

The lug nut pattern is 5 X 5 1/2, with 9/16 studs.  The correct wheel size
is 14 X 7.

My question is which other year's of Imp had the same lug nut pattern.  I
run 15 inch Mopar wheels on my 58.  My spare is on a Ford truck wheel.  I am
not sure if the Ford wheels were designed for 9/16 inch studs though.  I
have been told the wheel looked wobbly when I used it this year when I had a
blow out on a cruise.   I think the 5 X 5 1/2 pattern, with 9/16 inch studs
may be a MOPAR thing only.  The question is what years apply?

Hugh