Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 11:18 PM
Subject: IML: My old Imperial

When I parked my '59 Imperial this evening, a few of the neighborhood kids
were walking by, and one of them told me, "I like your car, when did they
come out with that?" I told her about 40 some years ago back in 1959, and she
relied, "wow, that's really old!" I walked away thinking, I was 9 years old
when this car came out, what does that make me?
Bill '59 Crown