Anti-lockout feature

Bill and other interested parties,

If I'm reading what you wrote correctly, you should say either "Through
the 1970 model year..." or "Up until 1971..." since my 70 LeBaron has
the anti-lockout feature.  I find having to lock the door with the key
from outside every time quite annoying and would like to undo this
little feature.

Pete in PA

Bill Watsonsrote:

...Up until 1970, Chrysler Corporation cars could not be locked from the

outside by engaging the lock and then closing the door.  The lock had to
be engaged from the inside when the front door was closed or from the
outside with the key when the front door was closed.    Rear doors could
be locked by pressing the button or flicking the lever and closing the
door.