Auburn on Saturday

Evening:
For those so inclined, there will be a parade, display, and show of 50
mopars at the Auburn-Cord-Dusenberg Museum on Saturday -- in just a few
hours, really.  Starts before 10, then a parade downtown, and the display of
the cars, then back to the museum (as I am told).  If there are any iml
members in the area, please join us!   My 64 Crown Coupe was selected to
participate in the festivities.  Will be there most all day, so, please stop
by to say "hi."  Thanks, and good night.  [Must get up early for the three
hour drive over there -- and clean up before the gathering starts.]
Nite....  ne