Please Welcome Kenneth Fry

New Subscriber(s): Kenneth Fry
Email Address is: kfry51@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Albuqueruqe,NM

Car(s) owned: 1968 Crown 4 door hardtop, green w/ white vinyl roof, green
interior leather.

Self-Introduction: Just bought this from from mr. McDonald( listed on this
site).. had been looking for a 66 Newport originally( like my Grandfather
had) but as I had always wished he'd gotten an Imperial, well I finaly got
one. Otherwise, our other cars are a 98' Plymouth Grand Voyager Expresso and
a Red 2001 PT Cruiser (one of the first ones delivered).