Length of '73 Imperial

Size DOES matter when it comes to Imperials!  At 235.3", the Imperial
finally bested those other so-called "luxury makes" of the mid-seventies.
A while back I was curious to see where mine ranked in the upper echelons
of barge-iness.  Here's a ranking of some outstanding biggies:

1973 Imperial LeBaron: 235.3"
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham: 233.7" (longest wheelbase-133")
1976 Buick Electra 225: 233.3"
1977 Lincoln Town Car: 233.0"
1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham: 231.0"
1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V: 230.3"
1971 Imperial LeBaron: 229.7"
1975 Mercury Grand Marquis: 229.0"
1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV: 228.1"
1964 Imperial LeBaron: 227.8"
1977 Oldsmobile Toronado: 227.5"
1959 Imperial Crown: 226.3" (widest-81")
1971 Chrysler New Yorker: 224.7"
1976 Cadillac Eldorado: 224.1"
1964 Buick Electra: 222.8"

And a few random others:

1972 Buick Riviera: 218.3"
1992 Buick Roadmaster: 215.8"
1981 Chrysler Imperial: 213.3"
1993 Mercury Grand Marquis: 212.4"
1983 Chrysler Cordoba: 210.1"
1964 Buick Riviera: 208.1"
1985 Cadillac Eldorado: 204.8"
1964 Buick Skylark: 203.5"
1997 Mercury Cougar: 199.7"
1997 Chrysler Sebring: 191.1"
1994 Chrysler LeBaron wagon: 179.9"

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba

sedan
> was the 34-37 Cadillac V-16s, at 154". The '73 Imperial is 127",.
However,