Auburn, Indiana Auction

Hello,

Attended the Auburn Auction today, weather perfect, many beautiful cars and some Imperials.  The Imperials, a 1960 convertible, a 1962 convertible, a 1962 4-door hardtop, a 1963 convertible, two 1962's only good for parts, but one a convertible, a 1935 Imperial 2-door Airflow, which was outstanding.  Most of these cars were located in the car corral, but a few were to go through the auction.  It appeared to me that prices were high on cars in the car corral, which in most cases I felt was unrealistic, can't say about the auction as I was only there for a short time.

Bill Imp, 68's.