Silver's cam

I don't think so Mike, Cams are a funny kind of metal,
almost cast.  I was told that they just wear away to
sludge and it's no biggie.  Won't be any metal flakes
because cast doesnt flake.

Think about all the motors who have wiped a cam lobe
and had the cam replaced and ran for miles.  I wiped a
cam on a 1 ton Dually with a 454.  Dang thing was
completely round.  replaced the cam, 0 problems for
20K miles.  It's done every day.  Big block Chev** are
known for wiping cam lobes but last forever.

Someone else can talk about why cams don't produce
sharp metal fragments.

Kerryp