Silver's cam

hi,,sounds like a plan,,an inside mike can measure cam bearings,,a
screwdriver can get the broken cam out,,when a cam breaks,the rear half
moves about a quarter inch back away from the front half instantly and
stops,,almost nothing get into pan,what dose stays there,,the cam
bearings are oiled off the crank main bearings and you drove it back
aways tells me the mains and rods are still good..,guys,,the 346 heads
have hardened seats and large valves and more cc s inthe chamber,,they
will drop compression some but breath as good as a 906 and like unleaded
gas..these are a mid 70s 400 ,440 head,,very common and have 6 valve
cover bolts,,serl better than the 4 bolt covers,,everthing fits
good,,,.rick