hood latch

When I got my 73 the hood release cable was broken and
the guy had out a piece of wire on the arm and ran it
through the grill.  Looked tacky but worked.  After I
replaced the cable, I kept the wire but ran it behind
the grill.  Now if it ever breaks, I can reach up
through the gravel pan and grab the wire.

Kerryp

--- Chris Boekhout <charger69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Look straight in through the grill at the hood
> latch,a well placed ,long screwdriver, pried gently
> against the arm that the cable attaches to, will pop
> the hood, chances are the cable has broken....
>
> Chris 72 Lebaron ....also with the dissconnected
> servo, waiting until $400 falls out of the sky to
> buy a shiney, new aluminum one.

=====
Kerryp

50 Crown Limo, 57 sports roadster, 61(s) GeeA project, 64, 68 Convert, 73
http://dte.net/57imperial