Transmission gasket for my '67?

I recently read an article on sealing up 727s and they suggested using a
new pan gasket P/N 2464324AC.  It is a rubber, metal cored gasket with
torque limiters.  I bought one at the Chrysler dealer for $16 and am
going to replace the cork gasket this weekend.  I will report back if it
eliminates the puddle under the transmission.

John
55/63