parade cars on the website was sighting on superman tv series

parade cars on the website was sighting on superman tv series

does anyone know if there were any 57 parade cars made.my
conv. came with a curved plexiglass windsheild which is
bolted to the rear backrest of the front seat, to keep
the wind off of rear seat passingers. it also has had all
the lights rewired for parade use.