1962 for auction sale in MO. -came in from the Website

1962 for auction sale in MO. -came in from the Website

IML will not allow her photo attachments that showed a very
nice looking car.

Car is glacier (?) Blue and appears to be top-notch.  I
asked that she contact us if the car goes unsold so that we
can have more time to contact the club and post pictures
with some sort of fixed asking price that is not
auction-like.  It's not on eBay, though, and if you bid,
your competition may be limited....?...

--- Glenworth <glenworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are selling this beautiful 1962 Imperial Crown car as
> a part of a public  auction on August 16.
> The sale is west of Springfield, Mo.  For more
> information see our web site at:
>
> www.glenworth.com
>
> If you have any questions you can e-mail me at
>

> glenworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   - PAM

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious