A funny website **BEWARE!! Walrus Alert!!

A funny website **BEWARE!! Walrus Alert!!

I received an e-mail time stamped 4:54:32 this morning directly from a (former?) Canadian IML member's return address that has a *Walrus* attached to it.  In checking the IP address in the headers it actually came from AOL, so if you have been on this list for a while, are with AOL & might have noticed that your computer has been running slowly or strangely lately you may well have been infected and may be sending out *Walruses* and need to update your anti-walrus software and run a scan immediately.

Other IML members beware!  The text of the message states:

This is a special funny website
I expect you would enjoy it.