Use an Auto Transport Company, NOT a broker!

--- bevacqua <tonysru2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Remember, generally if the company requires a deposit,
> they are a broker, so
> they may represent many truckers and transport companies.
>  You pay the
> deposit ($200 to $500) and that is THEIR pay.

Very true.

This was not the original question (I think), but PLEASE do
business with the company that will ship and not a broker.
COD is the way to go!  Words fail to describe the depth of
my anger over my last experience (involving a broker in Las
Vegas).

I lost $500 and some of my hair this way and had a car
stranded 3000 miles away.  Had to hire another co. to clean
up the broker's mess at full price plus a "hurry and get
it" fee after the broker abandoned me, keeping my deposit.

This was the experience that I shared with the List 18
months ago.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious