AM/FM differences between 64 & 66

Hi, Bobby,

Hope you've been enjoying your '64.  The radios of
1964 and 1966 were quite different.  There is a slim
chance a 66 AM-FM will fit into the 64 AM slot.  First
thing to do is measure the distance between the center
point of the knobs of each radio.  If the same, your
chances become much better.

If not, you can have your AM rebuilt with hidden FM
receiving capability.  Various vendors who do that are
listed in Hemmings.

Best regards,

Chris H.

60 NY T&C