Intake manifold part number?+carburetor?

Intake manifold part number?+carburetor?

Danno, thanks.  That means this is from a 440, so the overall design should be
identical to the 67-69 (the car is a 68, but the engine is 69).  If I am wrong
on this assumption, somebody please correct me.

Also, that means I may be able to install a Thrmoquad on this manifold.  Any
ideas?  Anybody with a carb that could work for me?

D^2