removing paint

I am not sure what the cfm of my compressor is.  It is 125 psi and a 20
gallon tank.  I can't find anything in the documentation that came with it
that gives information on the cfm.  I imagine that you could probably
calculate the cfm, but I don't know what the formula would be.

Maybe I will go to HomeDepot tomorrow (my wife wants to go any to look at
landscaping stuff) and look around.  Any suggestions on sanders to look for
or stay away from?

Thanks

Mark Elliott
64 Crown