removing paint

The autobody industry uses orbital air sanders extensively,
and they should know.  Good advice might come from someone
that does this for a living locally.

It sounds like you have not enough compressor to do the
job.  The speed that you sand depends on the roughness o
fthe material, too.  If you have a rough grit, you'll sand
faster, but will have to use finer grit later to smooth out
the results of harsher grits.

-Kenyon

--- Mark and Theresa Elliott <deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>