340 Heads in 81-83 Imps?

> route, try to find a set of the 1969 340 heads.
> There were actually several
> versions of the 340 head, but the '69 out flowed all

Also, you need to stay away from the special T/A heads
(I believe they were one year only, 1971 if memory
serves).  They have a slightly different geometry to
them which makes them peculiar to the 1971 340 T/A
engine.

Also, edelbrock makes a good set of aluminum heads for
about $1300 for the pair...I'm building up a 360 with
these heads now, but I've heard of 318's equipped with
these heads and a decent cam approaching 300 HP.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome
Hubcaps along the floorboard