Whitewall tires

I recently came across a store called Whitewall Candy. I have not been to the
store myself, but wanted to share the web site address for those who maybe
interested. The store is located in Southern California, very close to
Disneyland. Prices do not look any better than those from Koker, but it looks
like they have a better radial selection. If you want to check it out,
address is: www.whitewalltires.com.
Bill '59 Crown