Please Welcome Mitch McDonald

Mitch

If ya would have gone with us on Sunday to the MoPars at Thunder Mountain
(that was in Denver for you people who didn't hear about it) you would have
been able to park next to a Blue, 68 Crown that stays in Denver that had the
factory dual snorkle air cleaner housing (that means 375 hp over the 350
version).  Or you could have looked over the white 63 Crown from Ft Collins,
or you could have looked at me sweating it out under the sun in my baseball
cap that I had made up at the Colo State Fair that reads: 1963 Imperial (with
light Blue script lettering).  And while going or returning you could have
looked over at the CDOT/Hwy Patrol yard in Castle Rock and said, " Yelp,
thats Rodger's Gla Blue 63 Le Baron sitting over there.  I wonder when he's
going to finish switching out the motor ???"  And you could have been there
when I bought a Edelbrock S.P.2-R440 aluminum dual plane intake manifold for
$60.00 from the swap meet area.

                                                 Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron
66 Le Baron

ps
Gabby says that if you still want those Aspen trees to come get them before
she does.