1950 Imperial

A friend of mine is buying a 1950 Imperial - it was on e-bay a couple of
weeks ago. The neat thing is it's the same colors as my 1951. We are
planning to drive up next weekend and drive it back about 500 miles.
Does anyone know this car or have any advice on what to check out prior
to the trip/

Greg Acker
51 4 door
66 Crown