Need a couple of things for a 66 Lebaron

Need a couple of things for a 66 Lebaron

I need a couple of things for my Lebaron. One is the Imperial Eagles which are heat stamped on the back of the seats. SMS in Portland can do them, can anyone else?  Also, I need the crossover pipe for the exhaust.
Thanks
Wayne