My '59 Hot Rod

Today on the way to work, I was at a stop light in my Imperial, and it
usually bogs a little on acceleration until it warms up. When the light
turned green I depressed the accelerator, and it started to bog out, so I
floored it, and much to my surprise it started burning rubber, not just a
bit, but a lot! I had no idea these cars had it in them!  and I'm sure those
around me were surprised also. It was certainly a strange feeling to do that
in such a huge car!
Bill '59 Crown