Demolition Derby - Sorry I Can't join you... more high road thoughts

Demolition Derby - Sorry I Can't join you... more high road thoughts

Most tracks don't allow Imperials anyway. Bottom line,
is people need to, as you say, keep their eyes open
and if you have an Imperial that needs work, don't
sell it to just anyone. The phrase "Put your money
where your mouth is" comes to mind here....I've seen
many nice restoreable old cars get derbied, and the
derbier always says something like "nobody else wanted
it". It's one thing for us to gripe about cars getting
derbied online, but what's it's all about is that
Imperial sitting in someone's yard for the last 6
months, the one sitting behind the bodyshop because
someone didn't pay the bill, the widower who "just
wants to get rid of that old car", I could go on and
on here.