Gunk radiator repair?

Thanks, my gut reaction is not to use the stuff if I don't have to and I
wanted some others opinions. I have used it to get out of some tight
spots with a newer car but I am more careful about my 41+ year old Imp.
Less than $100 for the repair and rodded out radiator and paint seems
quite reasonable, I don't know if I could find the same deal here in
Massachusetts.
                                 Frank