D.C. to Cincinnati

hey i am glad to hear you guys having a great time with these cars and look i
am not one to preach but remember no matter how good it feels you are driving
something that is over 15 years old and in most cases it would not be a good
idea to push them to hard.  We really do not want to loss memebers just get
more.

Friend
Stan