unwanted tires

[It's understood that you send the store's letter
right away and advise them you're returning the tires
(you'll obviously have to mount something to sit your
car on when you do this).  Since they're already on
notice that you're debiting them back, they'll have to
take the tires whether they want to or not--otherwise,
they'll lose a customer, the tires and the money.

A letter to Firestone corporate headquarters might
help.  If they still refuse, take them to small claims
court.

Whether the bank wants to debit back isn't the
issue--they won't get their money in any case.  Be
prepared to cancel the card and fight with them.
Regulation Z and VISA/Mastercard rules are on your
side.]