IML Bill's seat

HiYa Guys-N-Dolls,
    First a question for the group, does a 65 6way
power seat mechanism interchange with a 59. If so
Bill, you can come to my house and pick up the power
bench I removed from the Grey Ghost for free (let me
know soon as the wife REALLY wants it gone). but
before you go through this trouble spray some of that
penetrating fluid on th passenger side rail that the
seat slides on. If this frees it up don't let the
motor strain work it back and forth. Once free put
some grease on the tracks.
    I hope this helps
Thad the ImpPoster