Please Welcome a new Member Chad Brown 73 NYB

Please Welcome a new Member Chad Brown 73 NYB

New Subscriber(s): Chad Brown
Email Address is: clutchfan2001@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: SE Michigan

Car(s) owned: No Imperials yet, but I do have a '73 New Yorker Brougham.
Green w/ green vinyl interior, vinyl top. 440 engine, Sure-Grip rear end.
Has 90,000 actual miles, everything's original. Needs some bodywork, but
nothing major..very clean solid car. Ohio car, so it isn't absolutely rust
free, but I plan to get that fixed and have it repainted.

Self-Introduction: I live in Erie, Michigan, a little "blink and you'll miss
it" town between Toledo, Ohio and Detroit, Michigan, right off I-75. I'm
married, my wife is employed as a Registered Nurse, I work for Ford. We have
2 dogs, Mandy, a black lab mix we got from the local Humane Society, and
Kobe, a tri-color Sheltie. I have an interest in Chrysler C bodies,
especially 69-78 Imperials and New Yorker Broughams. I've always thought the
"fuselage era" design was an attractive one. Someday I'd like to get a nice
69-73 Imperial coupe to go along with my '73 New Yorker Brougham.