Please Welcome a new Member Currell Pattie '53

Please Welcome a new Member Currell Pattie '53

New Subscriber(s): Currell Pattie
Email Address is: currellpattie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Shelby Twp Mi

Car(s) owned: 1953 Custom

Self-Introduction: My '53 Imperial has about 68K miles. I bought it in '77,
and have put about 4K miles on it. It has been a Garage Queen for much of
the time that I have had it, but it is going on the road this year ('02).
The car is all original, save the front seat and front door panels.