Great tool

Hi Gang,
    I spent a great day at the supermarket with Jack from New York
yesterday getting some parts from that 81 Imperial . I just had to tell
all of you about a great set of tools that I bought for the trip because
I don't think anyone should be without them. We had to cut a patch panel
out of the rear quarter and I had tried with snips and chisels and a
hacksaw before and it was a real pain. I went to home depot and they had
a set of 18 volt tools that included a sawzall, flashlight, drill,
circular saw, 2 batteries and a charger for 189.00 made by Ryobi. I
figured I would try them and see what happened in cutting out the panel
which went from the door to the wheel well and from the bottom at the
pinchweld to about even with the wheel opening. I cut through the boxes
and the jamb and all the way around on only one battery. I couldnt
believe how good this sawzall worked. Needless to say , I will never go
to a yard again without it and maybe even the circular saw with a metal
cutting blade.
    The reason for this e-mail is to tell you all to rush out and buy
this set if you have any plans to do any shopping in yards. I don't think
you will find any that are this good for anywheres near this price.

      Allan R
  62 vert
  63 vert       both in process, looking for seats for the 63