Service Manual Prices

$50 is about the going price so long as 2 determined people
aren't going for the same thing.  A recent 1960 FSM auction
went up to $71.  Go figure.

It'll pay for itself.  Send your ratty version along with
the car when it goes to a mechanic to be worked on rather
than selling it.

Remember to check Faxon's auto literature (OIC vendors
section).
I got new manuals for my 1973 for the ebay price of old
ones.

-Kenyon