Looking for IML Member

Greetings:
      Was wondering if the IML has a member by the name of Meridith in
Tennessee (Don't know if it's 1st or last name)

     My reason for asking is, while searching for trans parts, some one
on the list steered me to a gentleman in Nashville, Tenn. who has a
restoration shop.

     No trans. parts.  However, we have been communicating & he & his
wife dropped in for a visit today. He has a 1938 Custom Imperial C20 &
we had much in common. While here, he graciously formed and installed
the brake line I was going bonkers over, trying to figure out & also
gave me some great tips on adjusting the shoes without pulling &
replacing the drum umpteen times. In return, I gave him a distributor
for his car & a NOS set of trunk hinges.

     His car has the same 144 inch wheel base as mine, but has a one
piece drive shaft. He borrowed my spare shaft for a guide to fabricate
a 2 piece shaft for his car.

     A great experience !    Two car nuts helping each other for the
love of the Hobby & no money exchanging hands.

     The object of this epistle is to profusely thank the member
(Meridith?)
who made it possible.

That's All Folks
Jim    39 Custom Imperial C24 Limousine