Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 3:39 AM
Subject: IML: overflow canister, & vinyl tops

       As far as the textured vinyl roof on my car, I feel it is one of it's true rarities, and was also one of the things I liked most about the car. Someone on the list said they did this texturing back in 1959, and I am pretty sure that is very accurate, since there is no evidence that previous owners made any attempt to customize the car.