Please Welcome Joeseph Levi '26 Sedan

New Subscriber(s): joseph levi
Email Address is: cromesoldiers@xxxxxxx
Member Location: los angeles

Car(s) owned: 1926 chrysler imperial 5 pass sedan model 80, 6 cyl.

Self-Introduction: Hello,  as of today my chrysler is undergoing and engine
overhaul.  dosent need a body off,  but,   does need wheels (spokes) redone,
and a new paint job.  i bought it a couple years ago thru an add,  but found
out seller lied about condition. it was advertised as 13000 org miles.  it
took me two years to find out it was 113,ooo miles. he still denies it,  but
to mant things were wrong with it.  head was so bad that i sent it to texas,
to make a new one. interior is mint org.  my name is joe, and im looking for
anyone who can help locate a reny cap for my ignion coil.  actually all i
need is a picture of one and the fondry in texas, can also duplicate it.
please help me. or e-mail me at crome soldiers@xxxxxxx hope to hear from
everyone. thank you