1962 Disk Brake Conversion

While not a conversion to disc but to better drum brakes, WPC had the complete
instructions in an issue quite a number of years back on converting to the 63 up
style brakes. While not on par with discs, this is a big improvement over the
60-62 brakes. As I recall, the conversion didn't look too difficult & of course
you can keep the same wheels.
John