1962 Disk Brake Conversion

Max -

Thanks for trying to pull this together, but I've been following the
"disk brake" conversion topic for a few years and there doesn't seem to
be a good solution without major compromises - such different wheel bolt
patterns as an end result.

Dick Benjamin is on vacation, but I'm sure he'd write something about
"it worked pretty good in '62 so why change it?"

I have a '66 and know these drum braked cars just don't stop like a
modern car - and maybe never will without a lot of effort or $$ thrown
at them - but have been driving it for seven years and accept it for
what it is.

Are you sure your drum brakes are working at their best?

Bob