Build sheet locations

Basically, you could find a build sheet whenever an assembly/part is
installed in a vehicle :
Under carpets
In springs of rear seat back and/or cushion
In springs of front seat(s)
Attached to top of glove box (instrument panel assembly)
Under trunk floor lining

There is no exact location for any particular build sheet, as the sheet may
have been tossed or placed in the car.   The sheets under the carpet or
under the trunk lining landed wherever the sheet was attached to the
carpet/lining.

There have been many cases where no build sheets have been located in a car,
and while others have found three or four.   I found three in my 1972 Dodge
Dart while my 1978 Dodge Monaco Brougham had two (one in the trunk)plus the
IBM computer card in the glove box.

Bill
Vancouver, BC