Ebay

I've bought some {mostly small) items through ebay
over the years, and I've used a method that works for
me most of the time.

If I don't know what a thing is worth, I do a search
for like items in the closed auctions, or other such
research.

After I get an idea of what it's worth, I place a bid
for what I'm willing to pay, and almost never rebid.

If I lose the auction, "so what".  Better than getting
burned or stressing out on some of the games the
bidders and sellers play out there.

Just my 2 cents (200 won)

Steve in Korea