Embarresed

Hi Steve,
    I have to agree with Hugh on this, he seems to be right on with his
way of thinking. If you wait and make it to perfect you will lose many
years of enjoyment and might even begin to resent the car or heaven
forbid, wind up with another Imperial that looks better so now you have
two projects and less money to work on them. Also, if it is that perfect,
you will be afraid to drive it or wind up in jail from killing the
%$#@$%^T& rotten person who parked to close and just whacked your
beautiful paint job with their door. You can get a diamond compound and
use a dremel tool to polish the small chrome and it will look pretty good
when you are done and maybe just have the bumpers plated. Besides, no one
but us nuts will really know if it is a great or a decent paint job.
   Good Luck
    Allan R
    62 vert in process
    63 vert soon to be in process