dash lights

I agree with this solution, but never found I had to wear both hands
out to make it work. Theres usually a lot of buildup on the contacts
that will wear through after moving the switch enough times. Same
goes for the earlier Imps with EL lighting. If you can hear the faint
hum of the powerpak when the dash lights are turned on, this will
often get those working also.
John