Swapping Imperial Parts

I have recently had this crazy idea of selling my Nissan and buying that other 1959 Imperial which is close to my mechanics, and then trading out trim pieces such as bumpers and chrome trim, and reselling it, of course at a lower price than I paid for it. Does this sound crazy? I think in the long run it would probably be much cheaper for me to do it that way than to look for every flawed part that I need. In a way I would be using the car for parts, but would be replacing them with the same parts only not as good a condition. It would also add value to my two door, while decreasing the value of the less desirable four door. My second idea was to keep both cars, and have 2 '59 Imperials, just so I always have one that's in running order to get me to work, but the 2 door would take restoration priority over the 4 door. Disadvantages to having 2 '59 Imperials would be my parking situation in my condo complex. By laws say you have to park your car i n your garage, but my Imperial does not fit! If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would probably buy every 1959 Imperial I could find, and have them all fully restored. Just for some background my Nissan 300ZX is a 1991 and is also an extinct automobile, since they no longer make them. It has around 130,000 miles on it and is running great, but it's value is such that I could sell it, and buy the other Imperial, and still have around $5,000.00 to put into the Imperials. What would you do?
Bill '59 Crown