I need to get Engine paint for my 64 imperial

I need to get Engine paint for my 64 imperial

I got my 65 Imperial engine paint at the local Chrysler Dealer who had it in
stock in
rattle cans, the price is right & it's the real stuff.
They had a good variety of colors going back to early Hemi's.
If you want the IMPERIAL decals that go on the top of each valve cover contact
me direct &
I'll clue you in, the price is right on them also.
Bill & Jan McPheeters, Visalia, Ca

 Hi all,
      I had a valve job done on my 64 imperial, and am going to have the
 engine repainted, and I need to find the original color. If anyone has any
 Ideas, I believe it is a blue / green color let me know. If there is a place
 to get this from , it would sure be a help.
 Rob Schmidtke
 55 Imperial Newport
 64 Imperial Le Baron
 64 Chrysler 300 K Convertible