Bill Johnson (Whiteshoes) Farewell/Resigntion

Bill Johnson (Whiteshoes) Farewell/Resigntion

Hi all,
   Our dear friend Bill Johnson - The Original Impcop
is moving on and wanted me to forward this message to
the list.   We all will miss Bill's direction and
guidence and we wish him the very best in whatever
path his career leads him.
Thanks Bill!
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator