No Subject

Imperialists,
   This thread shows what a pain perfectionists
represent to the average body and paint shop.  We know
too much, a lot of us know how to do most of what they
do, and it kills us to pay retail!
    As for body shops, i look for the crummiest
facility with the nicest and oldest cars being worked
on, on the theory that they're not charging too much
overhead and they keep lots of other perfectionists
happy.

Bruce