96% Original

I think this refers to running modifications or design changes by the
manufacturer, i.e. Chrysler, during a model run, not changes made by a hobbyist
20 years from now.  Sometimes they would start out with a part and then change
it or modify it if they got bad reports from the dealers or a supplier couldn't
supply it, or whatever.

In a catalog I have there is an interior color that was offered when they
started that particular model run, but it was discontinued a few months in, I
guess because no one ordered it.  The salesman had written "discontinued" next
to the sample in the catalog.

You will also see at the bottom of brochures a statement like "Chrysler Corp.
reserves the right to make changes," etc., etc., so what you see in this
brochure may not be what you get, basically.  I think these are the kinds of
changes that manual is referring to.

Of course, everything is open to interpretation.  I don't think this is going
to be settle it once and for all.

MM