Demolition men

Hi All, The next pot to be stirred should unite us against a common enemy
The Demolition Man! How do we protect our favorite marque from the savages?
For years we have been protected as the circuits banned the Imp (in
particularly the 64 and 65 models) as they were hard to kill! It seems the
edict has passed and they are allowing them back in the bull ring. I found
this out when I did a search for the picts for the rear seat and found the
top three, two years running were all 1965's. What can we do, anything short
of lynching these guys? Just curious and saddened by this.

Thad the ImpPoster
w/ a sad 1965 Grey Ghost Imp